Choose the part number for dicing blades
GRIT / DIAMOND SIZE
Dicemaster and Blademaster high quality diamond blades are available in a complete range of diameters from 2" through 5" to fit all dicing saws and conventional grinders. Thicknesses are available from .0015" through 5000" with various tolerance levels starting at +/-.0001".
Part Number Selector
Thermocarbon’s continuous research and development on hubless blade compositions allows Thermocarbon to consistently produce high-quality saw blades for cutting:
- QFN, MLF, MLPD, VQFN, PPF, DFN, BGA
- ceramics such as alumina oxide, alumina nitride, LTCC, HTCC
- crystals such as sapphire, lithium niobate, lithium tantalate
- other hard and brittle materials such as glass, fused silica, quartz, silicon wafers
- garnet, copper, mold compound, and epoxy
Popular Thermocarbon dicing products
Complimentary R&D Services
If none of our standard wafer dicing blades fit your needs, Thermocarbon will develop custom semiconductor dicing blades and flanges considering your material and dicing equipment.