Create, sustain, and honor partnerships with customers.
We value each customer and ensure their dicing needs are met with thorough solutions.
We get involved with every dicing process aspect to help succeed, even if we sell fewer blades due to higher efficiency.
- R&D services
- Blade samples
- Free loaner flanges
We continuously develop new blades in order to help our customers, reducing costs and improving quality, free of charge
Years Of Experience
This strong commitment to customer service has positioned Thermocarbon to effectively deal with all aspects of the dicing process, allowing us to accumulate a vast amount of experience related to the blade and dicing application.
It is this experience, along with a superior attitude and expertise that is built into the foundation of all our products and services. Thermocarbon guarantees to optimize your dicing and cutting systems prior to any purchase. This type of guarantee can only come from a company that:
- Is certain of the quality and reliability of its products
- Continues to place the customer first
- Invests vast resources into research and development
- Literally becomes an extension of your operation
Published in “Microelectronics Manufacturing” and “Testing Magazine”
Part of hundreds of Case Studies Some of the companies that gave us permission to mention them by name were Hewlett Packard and General Electric
Work with hundreds of universities like the University of Central Florida, and their photonics labs CREOL, The Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers
Complimentary R&D Services
State of the Art Dicing Blades
Our product line, which includes Dicemaster® and Blademaster® diamond dicing blades, the Tcar 864-1 dicing saw, along with a full line of supportive products, continue to be preferred world-wide because of their:
- Precision tolerances
- Self-sharpening blade characteristics
- Consistent blade reliability
Customer loyalty is another distinction of industry leadership. Companies have continued to prefer Thermocarbon over the years because of our strong customer-service convictions and quality dicing blade products.
Our unparalleled customer support, dedication, and excellence have been commended over the years by numerous customers in the form of letters, awards, and enduring partnerships
- We support our customers with experienced technical support, detailed instructions on proper blade and flange care, free of charge samples and R&D, and continuous innovations
- We strive to ensure that all of our valued customers are successful, no matter the size. Government agencies, prestigious universities, corporations, and small businesses have commended Thermocarbon, Inc. with letters and awards for our exceptional products and services
- Thermocarbon, Inc. received the "Most Valued Partner" award from Corning in 1988, in recognition for above and beyond customer support. This was quite an honor for a vendor to receive and we value this tremendous achievement greatly, as it encompasses what we aim to do daily